Sale of Your Interest Requirements

For a full or partial conveyance of a mineral, royalty, overriding royalty or working interest, please furnish the following:

  • A copy of the conveyance document recorded in the county and state where the property is located.

United Production Partners, Inc.
1001 Fannin Street, Suite 900 
Houston, TX 77002 
Attn: Royalty Relations 
Phone: 713.495.5300