Name Change Requirements

When an individual’s name changes due to marriage, divorce, etc., please furnish UPP with:

  • A copy of the marriage certificate, divorce decree or other document effecting the name change.

When a company or corporation changes its name or merges, UPP will require:

  • A copy of the Certificate of Name Change or Certificate of Merger.

United Production Partners, Inc.
1001 Fannin Street, Suite 900
Houston, TX 77002
Attn: Royalty Relations
Phone: 713.495.5300